- Aetna Freight Lines
- Owner/Operator Program
- Key Personnel
- Request a Quote
- Pre-Application Form
- Contact AFL
- Return to TII Home
- The TII Companies are always seeking experienced, safe and professional fleet owners, owner-operators and agents.
- Click here to see detailed information on hundreds of available loads - everyone is welcome!
- FullTILT Login (AFL,GTC)
- Classic TILT Login(ATI,MTI,AWTG)
- Contractors enjoy discounts on fuel, tires & hotels. Come inside and check them out!
Welcome to Aetna Freight Lines
At the present time Aetna Freight Lines has a fleet of approximately 63 active units and approximately 45 terminals.
With roots dating back to 1938, Aetna Freight Lines, Inc (“Aetna”), based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, has the most extensive history of any company owned by Transport Investments, Inc. Acquired on November 1, 1999, Aetna continues to offer one of the best opportunities for customers looking for a business partner dedicated to serving the metals industry in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Aetna’s mission is to be the premier flatbed steel hauler by providing superior service, professional operators and a commitment to safety.
Aetna is a licensed common and contract carrier and property broker by the Federal Highway Administration. Through this authority, Aetna transports primarily steel, building materials and other general commodities.
Led by Jeffrey F. Kollar, President, and a dedicated management team, Aetna is poised to serve its customers for many more years to come. Aetna offers specialized flatbes, stepdecks, and some specialized equiptment.
Aetna offers service via flatbeds, stepdecks. For information on sales and rates, please contact:
Jeffrey Kollar, President
Phone: (412) 490-7777
Bernie Belgin, Financial/Business Manager
Phone: (412) 809-2318
Forms & Documents
- Request supplies
- Request a certificate
- Motor Carrier Authority Certificate
- Broker Authority Certificate
- Sample Cargo certificate
- Sample Liability certificate
- Agent Profile
- Comprehensive Safety Analysis 2010
- CSA Pre-Employment Screening Program
- Agent Forms (Click here)
- Contractor Forms (Click here)
- Provision Forms (Click here)